Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday In Murang'a

These are the women that came for the Word Connie delivered today. They were very blessed and told stories that would break your heart. They face the same issues we face. That is true all over the world.
These are school children. We had a great time together. They discovered my hair today. We counted and said the ABCs and did adding together. I sure love them. One asked if I would forget them when I left. I told her there is no way that I could forget any of them.

This is the pastor from Uganda. He had many troubles getting to the meeting but says that Satan wanted to steal the Word and he would not let him.

This is pastor Stephen and his wife Catherine and Connie. They are so happy a part of Blessed Hope is here in Kenya and they are excited to meet all of you.
It was a wonderful day. Pastor Carl met with the pastors while Connie brought the Word. I filmed the service and loved on the women and children. Smiles and love transcend all languages.
Please keep praying. God is awesome!!!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the pictures. They make me feel like I am there with y'all.
God is great - we are continuing to pray for all of you over there.
Love,
Jette

Anonymous said...

Greetings to All.
Thanks so much Pastor and Sis Connie and Teresa for the ministry to Murang'a in Kenya. I know the people there are in awe and do not want you all to leave. We pray that all of what God wants will come to pass and that you will be continually filled to overflowing for the work ahead. Be sure to drink lots of water. It looks like it is not too hot! All is well on the home front. Services have been a blessing to all. Love Wilma

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!
Realized that it is about 6:00 am there and you all are about to see the brightness of the sun again. All your pictures surely brought back wonderful memories, especially seeing Pastor and Sis Connie sitting on the pulpit where he was "waving" his hanky. The pictures of the children are just wonderful. I can "only imagine" what a BLESSED time you all are having. And, Oh Yes, Thanks for the Giraffe...Love Wilma

Angela Lucas said...

I am again blessed by the pictures and the connection I feel to the people. The eyes and smiles of each child melts my heart. I am sure the message Connie brought to the women was powerful. I feel as though I am with you as emotions overtake me here. Although we are in two continents, two countries, have two different cultures the reality is we face the same enemy and are blessed by the same God. HE IS AWESOME, IN BOTH PLACES. Love & Prayers, Angela

Anonymous said...

Wow, its true one picture is worth a thousand words. I am overcome with emotion when i see the pix of the men, women, and children. They are such beautiful people. I feel so connected to these people. I'm praying for them as as you bring the Good News to them. I love and miss you all Connie, Carl, and Teresa. You mean so much to me. God bless, I'm there with you. love, Sheri R.

Anonymous said...

Pack up all the little kiddies and bring them back home with you, k? K!!