Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pictures Are Here!!!!!


This is a picture of a house near our hotel in Thika. It is a good example of how people here live.



The Blue Post Hotel is located between two falls. This is one of them!



This is a school bus that came into the hotel entrance in Thika. Can you imagine seeing "All things are possible with God" on one of our buses?

This picture was taken out my hotel room window in Nairobi. You can tell it is a big, busy city.
We are headed to Murang'a today! Hopefully I will have some people pictures soon. Thanks so much for your prayers. We are praying for you all too.



7 comments:

Michelle Williams-Gonzales said...

Thanks for the pics. It is incredible to how similar and different we are to other nations. I close my eyes, see the pics in my mind and almost feel as if I am there with you.
LOL

Hope said...

Wow, I wish I could hear that waterfall. Do you think you could record that and post an mp3 w/the pic?
Hope

Anonymous said...

Incredible....the school bus is my favorite! We would have "no child left behind" if we had God in our schools.... :) Still praying for you! Lisa B

Anonymous said...

The pics are awesome. It makes me feel like i'm right there. I can't wait to see the people pics. Let's put a face on the people we're praying for.(including you 3)Have a great day.
Love and prayers, Sheri R.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos.
You are in our prayers.
Have an awesome day.
Love,
The Mortons

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mrs. Michelle's comment. That house looks similar to some I've seen before the only difference may be we had more opportunity to do better and in certain areas there they may be did not have many opportunities or it may be harder to go through with them. It is a blessing any time to you get to walk in someones foot prints for a moment to get an idea of what they may be going through and to have an understanding of why the outcome. I will continue to pray for the people you minister to be able to get the logos and the remi from the Lord. God Bless each and everyone of you.

Anonymous said...

WATERFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!