Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday In Murang'a

I became the photographer today. I took some of the kids pictures to entertain them. Then the adults started coming up to me saying take my picture. They were excited about seeing themself. Most of them don't have a picture of themself.




Today's service was awesome. Pastor Carl spoke to the leaders. He spoke on how a leader has to be formed by God before God can breath into his ministry. He had a question and answer time and boy did he get some interesting questions. It was a good day!!!! Tomorrow Connie will be speaking to the women. I know they will be blessed.

1 comment:

Angela Lucas said...

I now have faces to put with my prayers. As I looked at the pics just now the tears began to flow. Not because I am sad, but because I am filled with joy knowing that God is doing A GREAT WORK in that area. I can see the desire for God on their faces. I know todays teaching on leadership was well received. I will pray for Connie as she delivers the message tomorrow. Be blessed and know you are loved and in our constant prayers. Angela L