Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One Week To Go!!!

One week from today we will be boarding the plane to head to Kenya. It is amazing that God has joined our hearts with people on the other side of the world. Each email we receive from Pastor Stephen speaks of love for the people of Blessed Hope. Please pray for Pastor Carl as God directs him to deliver the life giving, on time Word that these people need. As we minister in Murang'a, we will be seeking God as to what part He wants Blessed Hope to play in this beautiful land. We are so thankful we serve the GOD OF MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Thompson said...

Good luck Teresa! I will be praying. Just open your eyes and see what God has in store for you this summer.
Love, Lisa T

Anonymous said...

The time has finally come!!! I know you are excited and I am excited for you! I will be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers! Love Ya! God Bless!
Lisa B

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blessing those kids must be! I know you are having a wonderful time! Jeremy and I are praying for you! Love you bunches!!!

Sarah Callicutt